Okay...so here I am doing my first blog ever!!! Now, some of you maybe saying, "it's about time you old fart!! Step into the millenium!" or maybe something along the lines of "why the hell bother...you have nothing to tell that we can't learn about on Facebook!" Whatever the case might be, I don't give a crap because this is mainly for my own sanity (what little I may have left) so please, just bear with me or logout!
I have never felt the need to blog before as I never felt I had anything overly exciting to say! Well, as most of you know, Steven is gone for training until the 4th of September and Jaylin has gone back to her dad's, so that pretty much leaves me and my four legged kids to pass the time. Well, you can only carry on a conversation with a rottweiler for so long until your ready to bust out the kibble and maybe gnaw on a milk bone! Ugh...not a pretty thought!!
So, when all else fails, turn to Facebook!! There's always Farm Town...which until they add trailers, cars parked on the lawn with no engines and precious inbred children to play on the playground set, it really loses it's appeal after a while!! Well...it just happens that tonight I was chatting with a wonderful old friend from elementary school who nudged me to start a blog so I could at least use it as a "stress release." (Thank you Tim!!) So, here I am doing just that. Like I said, it's a new thing so please keep the "constructive criticism" to a minimum for now!!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment