Hello, my name is Tanya ("hi Tanya") and I am a carnivore! Yes, I admit it, I like to to eat meat. Now, before I go too much further...I know there are people saying, "but Tanya...you are an animal lover? How can this be so?" Well, let's just take a quick second to clarify...I am a member of the Humane Society...not PETA!! Big difference!! If you're not clear on my stance, look up the named organizations and figure it out! If you think I'm a hypocrite..that's fine...go away and stop reading.
Now, as I was saying, I am not in anyway shape or form against throwing a dead carcass on the grill for my personal consumption. I always say, "If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?" As far as I'm concerned, the inventor of the charcoal grill should have a Bud Light "real men of genius" commercial made for him! I can just hear it..."Mr. charcoal grill inventor so I can cook meat while watching football!!" Come on..sing it with me...you know it fits perfectly!! Oh, and the word gas can never be substituted for charcoal...it's like CFL for NFL!! It might resemble the real thing, but it is by no means the same!!
Sundays for me are made for football and racing...(yes, I hear the groans and the we know Tanya, we know!!) I just can't imagine watching these events with a carrot stick or a bowl full of lettuce...in fact, I think there is some kind of law against it!! I want something that used to moo, oink or cluck lying dead on my plate, preferably grilled or fried and dipped in something unhealthy and yummy! Add a side of beer and I am pretty much a cardiologist's nightmare! :P
I know there are plenty of people that disagree with me and I have no problem with that...that is the beauty of having freedoms...but please don't hit me in the head with a celery stick and preach to me about how my caveman thinking just doesn't fit in today's way of thinking. I will not hesitate to tape rib bones to your Prius!!
With this said, I am now going to watch the race and munch on something that is sure to clog my arteries!! Have a great day!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment